Saturday

Time to hit the Play Button!

Hello everyone, welcome to Hit the Play Button. 

I'm Will, I'm a writer and actor with Phoenix Productionz, and a Student at the University of Greenwich.

Quite recently I moved in with some friends who share my interests in film and TV. We've sat late into the night, discussing the literal thousands of films we've collectively seen, and it got me thinking. 


I wanted to share these conversations with as many people as I could, and It struck me that the best way to do so would be to open a blog, and continually review the films that I believe every household...every person should own.

The list was supposed to be a list of 30 films...but that went out of the window fairly quickly. So now, each week, probably Friday's, I'll up load reviews (sometimes one, sometimes more) of the
crème de la crème that the film industry has to offer, why it deserves it's place on our list, what makes it something special.

Oh, and then there's the other list, the films we should all really...forget. I'll be talking about those as well, to warn the readers who haven't seen them, and to mock them with the unfortunate ones.

They'll be guest reviewers along the way, random snippets of film news, and updates on all the latest Phoenix Productionz news, so please check back every week, and I hope you really enjoy yourselves.

Will :-D

P.S: In next week's blog, to coincide with the Cinema Re-Release, I'll be beginning our awesome journey with 'Back to the Future'. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Good introduction Will, I can't wait to see what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Will , looking forward to the next instalment. encouragement and respect to what you do. Good luck...... Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness. Can't wait. If you'd like me to review a film at any point I'd love to. Will bookmark this so I can make sure I keep up to date with all your reviews.

    ReplyDelete